You will need to know the following information to order a windscreen:
1. Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
2. Glass Manufacturer
3. Windscreen height and width (see below for instructions)
4. Windscreen side type (passenger, driver, both, one-piece)
5. Vin Chassis Numbers
6. Whether your windscreen has a Colour band (shaded band at the top of windscreen), a black border around the edge of the windscreen (also known as a Ceramic or Frit) and/or Dot Matrix (shading around the edge of the windscreen).
7. Whether your windscreen has any attachments such as a rain sensor, heater, etc.
8. Whether your windscreen has other features such as acoustic, solar, HUD, etc.